How to add WoW custom vendors and items ect. (Reaper Mangos, any patch i think)
Posted by Flambé on 24 January, 2008
I can see this is my most viewed post on my site so I Will be updating it as soon as I’ve got my compiled MaNGOS stable and released it. I may comlpetely remake the guide for my compiled MaNGOS and rerelease it when it’s ready.
This will be remade in the new year.
—PICTURES COMING SOON—
FULL CREDIT to Alpha136000 who made this guide
Have you got some custom items or vendors or something else that you want to put onto your private server? Well, here’s how:
World of Warcraft… dur
WORKING reaper mangos server
the .sql file of your custom item
1. Open up navicat and click trial if the option comes up
2. Click on Connection (below File) and enter in
for the username and the password is what you chose when configuring MySQL (also make sure that its the same port as when configuring MySQL) and click OK
3. On the left hand side of navicat your connection should come up. (If you can’t see mangos their, right click the one you see and click Open Connection.) Then right click mangos and click Open Database.
4. Right click mangos again and click Execute Batch File and then the … to the right of the blank box.
5. Find where you saved the .sql file and open it
6. Click start and it should finish almost instantly.
7. IMPORTANT: If it says unsuccessful your custom whatever it is WON’T be in-game. If you got sent the file via email or IM or something similar, it most likely WON’T work. If it doesn’t contact the person that sent you it and ask them to copy EVERYTHING in the .sql file on their computer and paste it into an email or IM and then you should copy it all over to the .sql file on your computer and replace EVERYTHING and save it. Redo steps 3-6 and it should work.
Go to wow-v.com if you want to createm custom items, vendors, armour, bags and jelwery!